Metroid: T3H Musical is the seventy-second issue of the series.
This issue doesn't have any plot, instead, it consists of various characters signing songs, most of them Internet-based ones.
- Several main characters sing songs from pop culture. The songs they sing are as follows:
- Mother Brain, Ridley, and King Dracog sing the Star Wars Gangsta Rap (Mother Brain and Ridley sing the "What is they bidding, my master" verses from the song, and Ridley and Dracog sing the "I'm your father" verse).
- Samus and Oveur sing Numa Numa (Samus) and New Numa (Oveur) at the same time.
- Oveur sings "Everyone else has had more sex than me".
- The Future Writer sings All your Base are Belong to Us, referring to the previous issue.
- The Writer sings "eBaum's World dot com", possibly referring to how the Writer is an artist who is afraid Eric Bauman will steal his work.
- Samus sings "the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny"
- This is the third issue to have no actual orignal dialogue-the first was The Silent Issue, which had no dialogue, the second was the previous issue, All your Metroids are Belong to Us, which takes its dialogue directly from the opening of Zero Wing.
All your Metroids are Belong to Us
|T3H Metroid Galaxy Issues||Next Issue:|
The Race Begins